Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Weekend!

Hello friends! I am just sitting at home catching up on some much needed sleep and downloading some new albums and though I would just make a little blog about what my weekend will be like. 

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, well more like in 3 hours, but anyway in my family we do it pretty big. We love to do a big barbecue with everything from fireworks to having a bonfire. These last few years my family in Chicago hasn't been as close as we could. But recently due to some trials and tribulations that has changed and I have never been happier. So tomorrow should be really fun!

On a bit of a side note I haven't been really feeling like myself the last few days, I feel like I did a year and half ago. All I want to do is sleep and everything aggravates me plus I just overall feel much sadder than I have in  a long time. I think it has to do with the change that I'm going through personally in the sense that I am trying to be better person. Also the fact that no one really believes that I'm trying to make this change makes it harder. I just, pardon my french, like utter shit. Like this heavy cloud has been put over me and no matter how much I try to shake it is going to be here for a while. I just hope it doesnt get as bad as it used to be. 

Well that's all I have for today, sorry for the tangent but I did say that I would be updating how I feel overall. I hope you all have a fun 4th of July if you celebrate it! If not have a lovely weekend! xx. 

- Brooklyn Rubi 

Music Recommendation of the Week: 
Name: Safe With Me
Artist: Sam Smith
Album: Nirvana
Why: Just because of the lyric:
"I'm here when you are sad. When all your clouds turn black.." 
Those are the words I can only hope someone will say to me! Listen to it! It is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment